The Murderous Maths Quiz
Have you read all of the first 8 Murderous Maths books?
If so, why not see which silly details you can remember!
There's one question from each book and under the questions are a choice of answers, each with a letter.
You can check your answers below!
- What is the 4th word in Princess Laplace's secret message?
- Who is the 2 dimensional person in the house?
- How many flies are in the amazing man's cowshed?
- Who did Jimmy see eating a doughnut?
- What are embarrassing angles measured in?
- What was the 8th item that Pongo added to his menu?
- What is the fourth Tangent flavour?
- What kind of wizard blew a crater in the Duchess's garden?
a: garlic sardines     b: 281
c: sausages     d: degrees
e: inches     f: Ma Butcher
g: elephant     h: twenty
i: Peter     j: Bluetooth
k: 24201     l: chewy custard
m: 31682     n: calcatronic
o: Half-Smile     p: flats
q: Anna     r: 90
s: grease sauce     t: Jake
u: horse     v: grads
w: million     x: Urgum
y: salty mushroom
To read the answers, drag your mouse across the box:
1=G 2=Q 3=M 4=J 5=V 6=A 7=Y 8=N
Tricks and Games
The Murderous Maths main index page
The Murderous Maths Books